SSC CGL Exam, one of the most sought out exam in the country is happening from 5th August 2017 to 24th August 2017. There are 3 shifts of the exam in total: Shift I (10-11 am), Shift II (1.15-2.15 pm) & Shift III (4.15-5.15 pm). To give you a better idea of difficulty level of the exam, we are providing you SSC CGL Questions Asked 8th August 2017 in detail. Read SSC CGL Questions Asked 8th August 2017 for each shift carefully and try and solve them so as to give yourself some practice.
- Who wrote Citizen and society book?
Answer: Shri Hamid Ansari
- Which was the Best Film in Oscars this year
- Cholera Disease was discovered by
Answer: Filippo Pacini
- Which Country Produces maximum Opium
- What acid is produced by Ant Sting
Answer: Formic Acid
- Total Number of Writs issued by Supreme court
- Opium is a
- who has the rights to remove President before finish his tenure?
- Who said the lines: Swaraj is my birth right and I have it
Answer: Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- Monument Built by Maharana Pratap?
Answer: Chittorgarh Fort
- The largest Coast line in south India
Answer: Andhra Pradesh
- With which country India did Water Treaty recently
- Temperature of Furnace is measured by?
Answer: tuyère pyrometer
- Full Form Of LAN
Answer: Local Area Network
- What type of MOU was done between India and China Recently?
- Who is the Ex-Officio president of the Indian parliamentary Group
Answer: Speaker of Lok Sabha
- Bud Grows from which part of the plant
- The Largest State by Area is
- Gravitation Force is maximum at
- Todarmal was associated with
- Instrument to measure Humidity
- Anemia is due to the deficiency Of
- Filament of bulb is made up of
- Galileo Law is also known as
Answer: Newton’s First Law of Motion
- Which country was involved in Jal Sanrakshan Samjhauta ?
Answer: Israel and India
- Vijay Stumbh was built by
Answer: Rana Kumbha
- Itai-itai disease is caused by
Answer: Cadmium Deficiency
- The function of Xylem in plants
Answer: Transport of Water
- Dandi dance belongs to which state
- Which of the following is not a vector Quantity
- Trees that loose all their leaves once a year are called
- Who invented Dynamite
Answer: Alfred Nobel
- Who said the following Quote “Back to vedas”
Answer: Dayanand Saraswati
- How Many Fundamental Duties are there in the constitution
- what female anopheles cause?