SSC- Staff Selection Commission is an Indian Government Organization that is responsible for the recruitment of the candidates into the overall India for the different departments. SSC was established for providing the jobs for lower level of posts recruitment.
n this article, we have prepared a list of 50 questions, which are the most frequently asked in the previous year paper. All questions are dominated from the general knowledge section. As it has been observed that SSC used to put similar questions repeatedly in the upcoming exams. Therefore, we have decided that SSC aspirants must know about the series of such questions.
Let us check them out: –
SSC general knowledge: Previous year questions
- The Finance Commission is constituted under article…… of the constitution of India.
- Who built The Taj Mahal?
- Sher shah
- Nadir shah
- The Nalanda University was founded by-
- Samudra Gupta
- Chandra Gupta
- Kumara Gupta
- Harsh Vardhana
- Bleaching powder is used in drinking water as a/an-
- The ph of lemon juice is expected to be-
- Equal to 7
- nothing can be predicted
- more than 7
- less than 7
- Washing soda is also known as-
- Sodium caloride
- Calcium bicarbonate
- Sodium carbonate
- Baking soda is also is known as-
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Calcium Bicarbonate
- Carbon Monoxide
- What is the ratio of RBC to WBC-
- Which city is the Silicon valley of India?
- In which year Delhi became the capital of India?
- Which disease is caused by the bite of a mad dog?
- Which metal is used for generation of Nuclear Power?
- By whom is the speaker of Lok Sabha elected?
- All the members of Rajya Sabha
- All the members of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha
- People of India
- All the members of Lok Sabha
- Which planet is known as the Earth’s twin?
- Which article is related to the special status of Jammu and Kashmir?
- Which gland is both exocrine and endocrine?
- Pituitary gland
- Thyroid gland
- Small intestine
- Which soil is best suited for cotton?
- Red soil
- Alluvial soil
- Which state has the largest waste land area?
- Jammu Kashmir
- Colour of the Urine is yellow because of-
- Who has been called Napoleon of India?
- Harsha Vardhana
- Which is the largest river basin in India?
- Godavari Basin
- Narmada Basin
- Yamuna Basin
- Ganga Basin
- Which river originates at Amarkantak?
- Largest fresh water lake of the world is-
- Lake Superior
- Lake Michigan
- Lake Malawi
- Great Bear Lake
- Which day is celebrated as Worls Environment Day?
- 5TH April
- Which is a land locked sea?
- Caribbean Sea
- Aral Sea
- Red Sea
- South China Sea
- Maximum strength of Rajya Sabha-
- Who was the first chairman of Planning Commission?
- Sardar vallabh bhai Patel
- Rajender Prasad
- Jwahar Lal Nehru
- Moti Lal Nehru
- Who was the first woman to scale the Mount Everest?
- Bachhendri Pal
- Arunima Sinha
- Premlata Aggarwal
- Malavath Purna
- Who appoints the chairman of UPSC?
- Chief Minister of India
- Members of both the houses
- Election Commissioner of India
- Who pioneered Khilafat Movement?
- Sayyed Brothers
- Mahatama Gandhi
- Ali Brothers
- Maulana Azad
- First general elections were held in which year?
- Gobar gas contains mainly-
- Which gland is responsible for the secretion of Insulin?
- Adrenal Gland
- Pineal Gland
- In which state was the Panchayati Raj first introduced?
- Which is the warm ocean current?
- Labrador current
- Oyashio current
- Canary current
- Gulf Stream
- Which country is the leading producer of Uranium?
- Arya Samaj was funded by-
- Swami Dayanand Saraswati
- Swami Vivekanand
- Swami Narayan
- Which state has smallest land area?
- Madhya Pradesh
- Which Governor General was associated with Doctrine of Lapse?
- Lord Dalhousie
- Lord Lytton
- Lord Hastings
- Lord Cornwallis
- Who was the first Woman President of Congress?
- Annie Besant
- Sarojini Naidu
- Usha Mehta
- Madam Cama
- Which animal breathes through the skin?
- Who is called Father of Economics?
- Adam Smith
- Geoffrey Chaucer
- Which element is the highest conductor of electricity?
- Who is known as Father of Indian Constitution?
- B.R Ambedkar
- Rabindernath Tagore
- Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel
- Jawahar Lal Nehru
- Which state has the largest coastline in India?
- Andhra Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Who written the book “India of my dreams”?
- Jawahar Lal Nehru
- Lala Hardyal
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Bhagat Singh
- World’s largest desert-
- Great Basin Desert
- Sahara Desert
- Great Victoria Desert
- Gobi Desert
- What is the maximum gap between two sessions of a Parliament?
- 8 months
- 5 months
- 6 months
- 1 year
- In which year Bengal was reunited?
- Who was the first Indian to receive Nobel Prize?
- Rabinder Nath Tagore
- C.V Raman
- Mother Teresa
- Amartya Sen