Today is the 06th day of SSC CGL 2017 Exam and and Third Shift is over Now . We are providing Overall SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Analysis 11th Aug 2017, So that all other aspirants can get an overall and clear idea about exam pattern and difficulty level. The SSC CGL Tier-1 2017 is being held in online mode.
SSC CGL Tier -1 : Exam Timings
The Exam will be conducted by SSC from 05th August to 24th August 2017.
Paper will be conducted in three shifts. Shift timings are as follow:
- 10:15 AM to 11:15 AM
- 1:15 PM to 2:15 PM
- 4:15 to 5:15 PM
Section wise SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Analysis 2017
|Section||Good Attempt||Level of Exam|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Analysis – Quantitative Aptitude
Maths was some consuming and tough for most of the students. Quant in CGL 2017 exam was of moderate level.
- There were 02 questions from trigonometry which are not of basic level.
- Revise formulas and short tricks is a must.
- Almost 10 questions were asked from advanced math.
- 5 Questions from DI is about Loan distribution of banks in different years in Chart Form.
- Some Questions asked from geometry not easy.
- 5 questions of SI & CI and Profit and Loss.
- 2-3 questions from trigonometry which are not of basic level.
|S.I, CI, Profit/Loss||5||Easy-Moderate|
|Time and Work||2||Moderate|
|Speed and Distance||2||Easy|
|Average & Percentage||2||Moderate|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Analysis – Reasoning
The General Intelligence/Reasoning section of SSC CGL 2017 Tier-1 were quite easy .
- Some questions were difficult from figure counting and coding-decoding
- Series & coding-decoding was Moderate in this slot.
- The Non-Verbal Reasoning and Series questions were easy to answer,
- The mathematical operation section was tough and required a lot of calculations.
|Blood Relation / Ranking||1||Easy|
|Odd one out||3||Easy-Moderate|
|Direction Sense Test||–||–|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Analysis – English Language
English Section Pattern of English was same as yesterday’s exam only. Students found English moderate in today’s shift. Vocabulary part was quite challenging
- 01 Question from Active/Passive Voice and 01 Question from narration.
- No reading comprehension
- First time in last 2-3 years we found there was a cloze test which were not seen in CGL Tier I exams in past years
- Para Jumble was a new -this year
- Antonyms & Synonyms were quite difficult.
|One word substitution||2||Difficult|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Analysis – General Awareness
In SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam 2017, The level was Easy-Moderate. questions were asked from all aspects of
- Medieval History, Geography and Science.
- 01 Question was Related to plant hormone
- 03 questions from current 01 from sports & 01 from Awards