SBI Clerk 2017 Recruitment: Date, How to Apply Online Application
State Bank of India will release the notification for the recruitment of clerk post. SBI is one of the oldest banks of India and career in SBI is most candidate’s desire because getting a job in SBI is most exciting and secure job in banking sector. Candidates can apply for the SBI Clerk 2017 exam only thru online mode.
SBI Clerk 2017 Important Dates
|Online application form will be available||June 2017|
|Last date to apply||June 2017|
|Admit Card will be available||July 2017|
|SBI Clerk 2017 Exam (Preliminary)||August 2017|
|Preliminary Exam Result||September 2017|
|SBI Clerk 2017 Main Exam||1st of week October 2017|
|Main Exam Result||November-December 2017|
|Issues Admit Card for Interview||January 2018|
|Interview||Will be updated soon|
|Final Result||Will be updated soon|
Check detail for SBI Clerk 2017 Recruitment– Click here
SBI Clerk 2017 Eligibility
(i) For Junior Associates: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Preparation before filling SBI Clerk 2017 Application Form
Candidates before filling up the SBI Clerk Application Form should keep the following documents ready:
- First of all, it is essential that the applicants should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help a great detail in communication to the candidates by the bank regarding the call letter, results and much more
- Candidates must scan their photograph and signature as per the specifications detailed below to be uploaded in the SBI Clerk Application Form 2017.
- The photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture and must be true image representation of the candidate. Any attempt to use morphed photograph will result in immediate rejection of the candidature.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- The size of the file should be between 20kb–50kb.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- The size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
Steps to Apply SBI Clerk 2017 Recruitment
The Step-wise procedure to apply for SBI Clerk 2017 has been explained below. The Steps are simple and easy to understand.
Step 1: Click the link “SBI Clerk 2017 Application Form” (link will be updated soon here)
Step 2: Clicking the link, the registration page will open in the new window.
Step 3: Candidates through the “Click here for New Registration” tab will have to register first.
Step 4: The candidates to register for the exam will have to enter basic details, email ID, contact no etc. On successful registration, the candidates will be provided with a registration No and Password.
Step 5: The candidates should proceed towards filling up the other details in the Application Form such as educational qualification, work experience, category, preferences of post, exam cities, address, number of attempts etc.
Step 6: The candidates in the next Step will have to upload the scanned signature and photograph
Step 7: Preview the Application Fees and make the desired changes if there are any.
Step 8: Pay the Application Fees. The structure of the Application Fees has been mentioned below.
Step 9: Submit the Application Form and Take a print out of the same
Things to be followed while Applying for SBI Clerk 2017 Recruitment
- Provide all the details correctly in the blank fields.
- All the details entered by the applicants must be authentic because they will be required to provide the proof for the same at the later stage
- Applicants must not leave any field blank
- Candidates while filing up the Application Form should make use of the “Save and next” button for moving to the next page
- Once all details required are filled in the SBI Clerk Application Form, kindly “SAVE” the data
- Note down the registration No and Password
- Candidate must make the payment of the requisite fee through the payment gateway integrated with the application after he/she has ensured that all the details have been filled correctly
- On unsuccessful or transaction of fee payment, candidates must register again and make the payment online.