IRDAI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017 Download Insurance Regulatory Development Authority India call letter direct link at irdai.gov.in. Insurance Regulatory Development Authority India Assistant Manager Hall Ticket 2017 latest update written exam 2017 prelims & mains admit card. IRDAI has also released application status on the official website. IRDAI Assistant Manager 2017 prelims examination is going to be conducted 04 October, 2017. Therefore, aspirants who have successfully submitted the application form are able to download IRDAI prelims & mains Hall Ticket 2017.
IRDAI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017
Applicants are able to download call letter by filling the necessary details like DOB, Registration Number, etc. Candidates are suggested to visit the official site to download IRDAI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017 and they can directly download their hall ticket with the help of below provided links. Candidates who are going to appear in IRDAI Assistant Manager Examination should read tips and tricks to crack IRDAI Assistant Manager 2017 Examination. Candidates must read the complete post to find the more details of IRDAI Assistant Manager 2017 Hall Ticket.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Start of Call Latter Download from IRDAI Official website : 20 September 2017
- End date of call latter download from IRDAI website : 04 October 2017
- Online Test Date : 04 October, 2017
IRDAI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017, IRDAI Assistant Manager Hall Ticket, Application Status Released – Download Now
IRDAI examination authority has released Assistant Manager Call Letter. Candidates, you will have to click on the below provided link and use Registration Number/Roll Number and the Password/DOB while logging in.
How to Download IRDAI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017 ?
- Click the download admit card link given below and go to the IRDAI official website
- First of all, visit the official website of IRDAI i.e. irdai.gov.in
- Click on the IRDAI.GOV.INs of IRDAI Assistant Manager ‘Admit Card’ Link
- New window will be opened
- Registration Number/Roll Number and the Password/DOB while logging in
- Do not forget to take a print out of admit card.