IBPS CWE PO/ MT-VII 2017 Notification – Apply Online
IBPS CWE PO MT VII Recruitment 2017 – 3562 Posts | Apply Online. IBPS-Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Exam 2017-2018/3562- Probationary Officers (PO), Management Trainees (MT) Post. Government jobs IBPS Clerk Exam The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous body set up to evolve and implement world class processes of assessment and selection of personnel for ibps login various client organizations. IBPS Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Probationary Officers can Apply Online Through Official website www.ibps.in.
Govt Department:- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Post info:- Probationary Officer/Management Trainee
Job Location:- All India
Official website: www.ibps.in
IBPS Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 3562
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (CWE PO/ MT-VII 2017)
|Participating Organization||SC||ST||OBC||UR||Total||Out of Which (PWD)|
|3||Bank of Baroda||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil|
|4||Bank of India||30||15||54||101||200||2||2||2||2|
|5||Bank of Maharashtra||15||7||27||51||100||0||3||1||0|
|7||Central Bank of India||15||8||28||49||100||1||1||1||0|
|12||Indian Overseas Bank||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil|
|13||Oriental Bank of Commerce||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|14||Punjab National Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|15||Punjab & Sind Bank||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil|
|18||Union Bank of India||83||34||78||127||322||14||3||13||11|
|19||United Bank of India||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil|
IBPS PO notification 2017 18
Probationary Officer/Management Trainee (PO/MT-VII): 3562 vacancies
- Qualification as on (05.09.2017):- Aspirants who decided to join IBPS Probationary Officer/Management Trainee posts should have Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit:- 20 to 30 years as on 01/08/2017 (relaxed by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD)
Hiring Process:- Selection process will be based on Online Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Probationary Officer/Management Trainee vacancy should pay the below charges through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- All Others: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
How to fill IBPS PO online form steps
- Scan and save your photo and signature first within 20 kb.
- Log in to ibps.in
- Click ‘new registration’ which will direct you towards the form where the general details about the candidate are asked.
- Upload your saved photograph and signature scan here in their respective containers.
- After carefully entering all the fields in the exam form, you need to submit it by clicking submit button.
- A new window will open where the candidate will be asked to pay their exam fee via e-transfer mode.
- Fees for SC/ST/PWD- Rs100 and for general category- Rs 600.
- Your form will be submitted.
- Note that your e-mail address, phone numbers are carefully entered in the exam form because any new notification through IBPS will be directed to your email or phone address automatically..
|Starting Date to Apply Online & for Edit/ Modification of Application||16-08-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online & for Edit/ Modification of Application||05-09-2017|
|Starting Date to Payment of Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online)||16-08-2017|
|Last Date to Payment of Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online)||05-09-2017|
|Last Date for Printing of Application||20-09-2017|
|Download of Call Letter for Pre-Exam Training||Sep 2017|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||23-09-2017 to 29-09-2017|
|Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination||Sep 2017|
|Date of Online Preliminary Examination||07, 08, 14 & 15-10-2017|
|Result of Online Preliminary Examination||Oct 2017|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination||November 2017|
|Date of Online Main Examination||26-11-2017|
|Date of Declaration of Main Exam Result||December 2017|
|Download of Call letters for Interview||January 2018|
|Conduct of Interview||January / February 2018|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2018|
IBPS recruitment 2017 Notification Banker Faculty 01 posts :- Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) invites online applications for the position of Banker Faculty vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 25th January 2017.
Name of post:- Banker Faculty
Eligibility:- Graduate, PG degree
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Negotiable
Last Date:- 25th January 2017
Total No. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be minimum 50 years and should be maximum 63 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Qualification:- Candidates should have Graduate or post – graduate from any recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of all the documents send to the General Manager, Administration institute of banking personnel selection, IBPS house, Plot No 166, 90 FT road off western express high way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai on or before 25th January 2017.
Last date for the submission of application is 25th January 2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Knowledge in computer operations / language will be an added advantage.
- His / her integrity should have been doubtful during his / her service.
- No Punishment / penalty have been inflicted on him / her during his / her service.
- Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against him / her.
- Appointment will be on contractual basis.
- The initial period be of 1 to 2 year subject to quarterly review and may be renewed subsequently subject to his / her continued good performance and physical fitness.
- Application received after this date and time will summarily rejected.
- Application not in the prescribed formant and / or without necessary documents will be rejected.