IBPS PO Eligibility criteria 2017 – Find out if you meet the latest age limit, educational qualification and as well as the nationality to apply online for the IBPS PO Recruitment 2017. As per the notification of IBPS PO 2017, the eligibility criteria can be determined by the candidate’s age, education and citizenship. In this article, each term clearly explained, so aspirants can easily know the IBPS PO eligibility 2017 then they can start applying online at ibps.co.in before the last date.
IBPS PO Eligibility 2017
In a nutshell, to be eligible for IBPS PO 2017 recruitment, the candidate must have the following credentials.
- Age limit (As on 01-07-2017): The candidate must be aged between 21 – 30 years of age as on 01-07-2017.
- Education qualification (As on 01-07-2017): The candidate must be a graduate in any stream and it should be recognized by the either state or central government.
- Nationality: Indian
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2017– Check Details
No changes have been made in the latest IBPS PO eligibility 2017, so candidates who hold a degree and have an age between 20 – 30 years can apply online at ibps.co.in.
- Age Limit
- Education Qualification
- Nationality or Citizenship
Age Limit and Relaxation as on 01-08-2017
The age will be calculated from 01.08.2017. The minimum age of a candidate should be 20 years and the maximum age should be 30 years. It means that the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1987 and not later than 01.08.1997 (both dates inclusive).
1.1. IBPS PO Age Limit As on 01-08-2017
- Minimum Age – 20 years
- Maximum Age – 30 years
Relaxation in the maximum age limit
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|Domicile of Kashmir during the period of|
1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Education Qualification as on 05-09-2017
Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university or institution.
Note: The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Nationality or Citizenship
A candidate must satisfy at least one of the following conditions to get eligibility for the IBPS PO common written examination (CWE – VII).
- A Citizen of India (or)
- A subject of Nepal (or)
- A subject of Bhutan (or)
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to permanently settle in India before January 01, 1962 (or)
- Who has migrated to India from various countries such as Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, East African countries Of Kenya, Zambia, Zaire, Ethiopia, Uganda, Tanzania, Malawi and Vietnam.