IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria Details 2017 – Are You Eligible ? IBPS Clerk Eligibility 2017 – Based on latest IBPS clerk recruitment 2017, determine if you meet the age limit, educational qualification, computer knowledge and as well as the nationality.
In a nutshell, to be eligible for IBPS clerk 2017 recruitment, the candidate must have the following requirements.
- Age limit (As on 01-08-2017): The candidate must be aged between 21 – 30 years of age as on 01-08-2017.
- Education qualification (As on 01-08-2017): The candidate must be a graduate in any stream and it should be recognized by the either state or central government.
- Nationality: Indian citizen or migrated to India on or before Jan 01, 1962.
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria
IBPS Clerk Exam Eligibility divided into Three sections which are mandatory parts. All participants to check their eligibility before applying IBPS Clerk vacancy. आईबीपीएस क्लर्क पात्रता
- Nationality / Citizenship
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
Nationality: – It is also known as Citizenship. Participants must have one in these given citizenships.
- Citizen of Indian
- Citizen of Nepal
- Citizen of Bhutan
- A Tibetan refugee
- Migrated Peoples from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Age Limit and Relaxation
Minimum and Maximum age limit of a candidate as on 01-08-2017, and upper age relaxation for reserved category candidates given in the following table.
- Minimum Age – 20 years
- Maximum Age – 28 years
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1988 and not later than 01.08.1996 (both dates inclusive).
However, the upper age relaxation provided to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/etc) candidates and it follows as the below given table.
The Relaxation in Upper Age limit to Reserved Category Candidates
|Sr. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disability||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|5||Widows Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|6||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|7||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|8||Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
A candidates should have following education qualifications such as a degree in graduation and knowledge of computer literacy.
Any Graduation Degree in any discipline from a university/college recognized by the Government Of India or respective state government or any equivalent education qualification recognized by the Central Government.
Candidates must enter the total percentage of marks obtained in graduation while applying online for the IBPS clerical CWE examination.
Note: The final year/semester result should have been declared on or before 12-09-2017
Candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
- Candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT
Nationality or Citizenship
A candidate must satisfy at least one of the following conditions to get eligibility for the IBPS clerk exam
- A Citizen of India (or)
- A subject of Nepal (or)
- A subject of Bhutan (or)
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to permanently settle in India before January 01, 1962 (or)
- Who has migrated to India from various countries such as Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, East African countries Of Kenya, Zambia, Zaire, Ethiopia, Uganda, Tanzania, Malawi and Vietnam.