IBPS Clerk (CWE VII) 2017: CWE Notification, Recruitment, Apply Online, Exam Date, Admit Card, Cut off marks, Result @ www.ibps.in IBPS Clerk Notification 2017 IBPS CWE Clerical VII Notification 2018-19 online application form/ registration IBPS Clerk CWE VII Apply Online Important Dates Schedule IBPS Clerk recruitment 2017
|Commencement of on-line registration of application/ Edit/ Modification||12 September, 2017 to 03 October, 2017|
|Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges||12 September, 2017 to 03 October, 2017|
|Download Call Letters for Online Preliminary Exam||November, 2017|
|Online Exam (Preliminary)||02, 03, 09 & 10 December 2017|
|Result of Online Exam||December, 2017|
|Call Letters for Online Main Exam||January, 2018|
|Online Exam (Main)||21 January 2018|
|Provisional Allotment||April, 2018|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk www.ibps Vacancies
Total Vacancies :- 7,883 posts across India
The following are the different types of bank IBPS Clerk Jobs.
- Accounts Clerk
- Data Entry Clerk
- Office Clerk
- Commercial Clerk
- Exchange Clerk
- Interest Clerk
- Statement Clerk
- Loan Clerks
- Security clerk, etc.
Participating Organizations of IBPS 2017
The following are the participating organization of IBPS Exam 2017.
|IBPS Exam Participating Organizations|
|Allahabad Bank||Andhra Bank||Bank of Baroda|
|Canara Bank||Bank of India||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Central Bank of India||Corporation Bank||Dena Bank|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||Indian Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||Punjab National Bank||Vijaya Bank|
|Syndicate Bank||UCO Bank||Union Bank of India|
|United Bank of India||Other financial Institution||–|
Eligibility Criteria of IBPS Clerk Recruitment (आईबीपीएस क्लर्क परीक्षा पात्रता मानदंड)
- Aspirants should have completed the graduation degree in any discipline from a college/university/institution recognized by the Government of India or any equivalent.
- Candidates must have proficiency in the local language.
- Applicants should possess the computer certificate depending upon the IBPS Vacancies.
Age Limit for IBPS Clerk Exam
The age limit of the candidates who are applying for IBPS Clerk Vacancies is as follows.
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 28 years
Age Relaxation is provided for the candidates as per the IBPS guidelines.
Application Fee for IBPS Clerk
The IBPS Application fee for the candidates of the different category is as follows
- For General/OBC: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 100/-
IBPS Exam 2017 Pattern
The IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam Pattern for preliminary and mains Exams are as follows.
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||30||30||1 hour|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||No. of Marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||30 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||25 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20 minutes|
- IBPS Mains Examination is of online mode.
- The exam paper consists of 5 sections.
- The ibps mains exam consists of 200 objective type questions.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- The question paper is provided in both English and Hindi languages.
- The duration of the exam is 135 minutes.
- There is negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
How to fill IBPS Application Form?
- Firstly, visit the official website www.ibps.in
- Select the Notification link “Click here for IBPS Clerk Apply Online“.
- If you do not have registration ID, you have to register as a new candidate by clicking on the option “Click here for New Registration”.
- A provisional registration number and password are sent automatically to the registered E-mail ID and phone number.
- Now click on “IBPS Apply Online” link to fill the details.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the registration fee through online.
- Take the printout of the IBPS Clerk 2017 Application form for further use
Click Here to Apply Online : Available Now from 12.09.2017
For More Detail Please Visit – http://www.ibps.in/