IB ACIO Admit Card 2017 – Download MHA Intelligent Bureau Hall Ticket & Exam Date @ mha.nic.in: Intelligence Bureau (IB) has released the IB ACIO 2017 Admit Card for tier 1 of the written exam for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) grade II recruitment on September 21. The IB ACIO admit card has been released online and candidates have to enter their registration number and password to download their hall ticket
Agartala, Aizwal, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Hyderabad, Itanagar, Jammu, Kohima, Kolkata, Leh, Lucknow, Meerut, Nagpur, Ranchi, Shillong, Shimla, Siliguri, Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bhubhaneshwar, Chennai, Raipur, Trivandrum, Varanasi & Vijayawada
IB ACIO ADMIT CARD 2017 – DOWNLOAD MHA INTELLIGENT BUREAU HALL TICKET & EXAM DATE @ MHA.NIC.IN
Organization Name: Intelligence Bureau
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Official Website: www.mha.nic.in
Total No. of Vacancies: 1430
Category: Admit card
Exam Date: Updated Soon.
Admit Card Date: September 2017.
Admit Card Status: available
Name of the Posts: Assistant Central Intelligent Officer Grade II
IB ACIO Admit Card available – Download Here
How to download IB ACIO Admit Card 2017?
- Go to the website: https://www.recruitmentonline.in/mha11/
- Click on the checkbox: I have read detailed Advertisement.
- Click on Click here to Proceed.
- Fill your registration ID.
- Fill your password.
- Submit the above-mentioned details.
- Download your admit card.
Tier 1 of IB ACIO is an objective exam conducted for 100 marks. The question paper is divided in 4 parts i.e. General Awareness, Reasoning, Comprehension, Mathematical Ability. Candidates are given 1 hour to complete the exam. For every correct answer candidates get 1 mark and 0.25 marks are deducted for incorrect answers. The tier 1 exam is scheduled to be held on October 15, 2017.
IB ACIO Admit Card Instruction for Intelligence Bureau Exam 2017
- Bring along the admit card & a valid photo ID in original (voter card, PAN card, Aadhar card, driving license, etc).
- Paste your recent passport size photograph (identical to the one uploaded) in the space provided above & sign across it. Also append your signature in the space provided in presence of the invigilator.
- Those who do not bring the admit card and photo Identity card will not be permitted to appear in the examination. Photo copy of admit card or photo ID will not be accepted.
- Before appearing in the written exam, please ensure that you fulfil the eligibility conditions for the post in terms of prescribed qualification, age, etc. as mentioned in the detailed advertisement.
- Total duration of Tier-I exam is one hour i.e. from 1000 Hrs to 1100 Hrs.
- The candidate must mark the answer in the OMR response sheet by completely darkening the relevant circle out of four given choices using Blue ball pen only. There is negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer.
- Change of answers in the OMR sheet is not permitted. Any change by using corrector fluid or rubbing or erasing or smudging will entail cancellation of OMR sheet and hence the candidature also.
- Qualifying the Tier-I exam is subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria.
- Only those candidates who come up to a certain standard in Tier-I would be shortlisted for Tier-II exam.
- Appearance in the Tier-I exam is, however, provisional and does not entitle the candidate any claim for the post. The candidate will be treated as de-barred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process in case he/she does not fulfil any eligibility conditions for the post.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling up the OMR sheet. The details should be filled in carefully and should be identical to the one entered in the online application. No representation seeking any change in the data in OMR sheet would be entertained at a later date.
- While signing the attendance sheets, the candidate must ensure that he/she signs against his/her name only. If there is any spelling mistake or whatsoever, the same
- should be brought to the notice of invigilator in writing but the candidate must not alter/change his/her name either in the admit card or in the attendance sheet.
- The OMR sheet will not be replaced in any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised to make sure about the location of their examination centre in advance so that they reach the examination centre on the specified date at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination. No candidate will be permitted in the examination centre after 1015 Hrs.
- The candidate has to appear at the allotted centre only, failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled/rejected.
- No candidate will be permitted to leave the examination centre before 1100 Hrs.
- Before leaving the examination hall, please deposit your admit card & OMR response sheet to the invigilator. Failure to do so would result in cancellation of candidature.
- The candidate can carry the question paper after conclusion of the examination.
- Use of mobile phones, bluetooth or any other communication device or any other electronic gadgets like calculators, etc inside the examination room is strictly prohibited. These items are not permitted inside the examination room even if switched off.
- The arrangement for safe keeping of valuable/costly items at the venues cannot be assured.
- Any candidate found using unfair means or violating any instructions or found involved in any undesirable activity would be de-barred from the examination.