Hello Wanna Be Officers,
Ultimate collection of 5000 GK and General Awareness related previous year questions from ssc exams including ssc cgl and chsl. Most of the times in ssc exam like cgl, the general awareness or GK questions repeats from the past exam papers and it’s smart to be prepared for them at least so that high score can be grabbed easily with a lot time saving for other questions or sections like math and reasoning.
Download the pdf now and start studying by selecting some questions at the start of the day and prepare them for rest of the day, this way within some day or month whole questions will be prepared and some or many questions you will surely face in the exam.
All the best Guys.
Some GK Questions asked in SSC from 5000 Question’sthe PDF:
- How much protein a working woman must intake everyday? 45 g
- Who was the first leader of the Opposition in the Rajya Sabha? Kamlapati Tripathi
- Which is the world’s largest desert? Sahara
- From where Alauddin Khalji captured the Delhi throne after securingfabulous wealth? Devagiri
- Which year is celebrated as International Year of the Shark? 2009
- Who was the first Indian woman to scale the Mount Everest? Bachhendri Pal
- What is the introduction of foreign genes for improving genotype? Immunisation
- The problem of leaching of the soil is more pronounced in the areas how rainfall is there? Heavy
- 10. Who was the first Mughal emperor to allow Britishers to establish trade links with India? Jahangir
- In the context of Indian wild life, what is the flying fox? Bat
- Who appoints the Chairman of the UPSC? Persident
FOR More Questions Download PDF…
Download Important 5000 GK Questions Previously Asked in SSC CGL/CHSL PDF Here:
PDF Size: 2 MB • Download: Click Here