RBI Assistant - RBI has issued Notification for the Recruitment of Assistant . to recruit 623 jobs. Eligible candidates may apply through Online Application reach on before 10.11.2017 Official Website https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/ . Further details of Age, pay Scale, Fee & other details see on below..
Dated: Oct 18, 2017
- Important Dates :
- Application submission Open date : 18.10.2017
- Application submission last date : 10.11.2017
- Assistant Exam Date : Prelims November 27 & 28, 2017 and Main Exam : December 20, 2017
- Post Name: Assistant
- Vacancy Details:623
- Type of Apply: Online
- Education Qualifications :The candidate should possess at least Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- Age Limit as on : age between between 20 and 28 years as on date 01/10/2017
OBC for : By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years
SC/ST/ : By 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years
PH for : By 10 years (GEN) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
Pay Scale :Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 14650/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13150 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates) in the scale of 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years) and other allowances , viz Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc. as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants is approximately ₹ 32528/- including House Rent Allowance @ of 15%.
- Selection procedure : Online Written Test ( Prelims & main Exam)
- Fees Payment Mode : Online
General for : 450 /-
OBC for : 450 /-
SC/ST : 50/-
PH for : 50/-
Apply Mode : Online only
- How to Apply :Candidates Should Apply Online through http://ibps.sifyitest.com/rbiastoct17/
Eligible applicants are require to apply through Official Website and fill all respect details of application, Attach scanned copies of latest passport size photograph and signatures be uploaded along with the application form and registered on before 10.11.2017.
Exam Pattern :