1. Which country's researchers have successfully transmitted electric power wirelessly using microwaves that brings solar power closer to reality?
2. Which among the following compnay has got Rs. 20,495-crore tax notice by Income Tax Department?
a) Coal India Limited
b) Cairn India
3. Which company has appointed Abid Neemuchwala as Chief Operating Officer ?
4. Which state has clinched eighth Ranji Trophy title?
a) Tamil Nadu
5. Nasheed jailed, former President of which country was jailed for 13 years?
6. WHich university has retained top position in Times’ World Reputation Rankings 2015 by Times Higher Education?
a) Harvard University
b) University of Cambridge
c) University of Oxford
d) Michigan University
7. As per Finance minister Arun Jaitley,India's GDP growth will be.......% this year.
8. The government has cut down import tariff value on gold to $........ per 10 grams and silver to $........ per kg following weak global price trends?
a) 175, 212
b) 275, 312
c) 375, 512
d) 475, 412
9. NASA has launched how many identical spacecraft on a billion-dollar mission to study the explosive give-and-take of the Earth and sun’s magnetic fields?
10. Which country has successfully tested its first indigenously built all-weather armed drone named Burraq and a laser guided missile named Barq?
Also Read :