1. Which software company has launched a new e-mail application ‘Verse’ that will integrate file sharing and social media to help increase productivity?
2. Which among the following will sign MoU with Indian Banks' Association to operationalise the benefit of life cover insurance?
b) ICICI Prudential
d) Met Life Insurance
3. Recently Indian chief hockey coach resigned after his contact came to an end. Name him.
a) Austin Mahone
b) Erik Finman
c) Terry Walsh
d) Rui Gama Vaz
4. Famous..............film director Rudraiya Chockalingam passed away recently.
5. India's trade deficit for October month has shrunk to.........billion dollars.
6. Soon Amul dairy products will set up Rs 200 crore unit in which state?
b) West Bengal
d) Andhra Pradesh
7. Which among the following city has topped as the most popular property investment centre among the UAE-based Indian Expats?
b) New Delhi
8. Asian Development Bank will be providing $350-million of financial loan assistance for construction of......................district roads.
a) Uttar Pradesh
b) Madhya Pradesh
9. Who among the following was honoured with the esteemed International Children’s Peace Prize 2014?
a) Neha Gupta
b) Desmond Tutu
c) Malala Yousufzai
d) Monica Shah
10. The Department of Official Language under Ministry of Home Affairs has selected.....................for the Indira Gandhi Rajbhasha Award 2014.
a) Silk Board
b) Rubber Board
c) Jute Board
d) Electricity Board