1. Which among the following bank has decided to continue with five free ATM transactions?
a) Union Bank of India
b) United Bank of India
c) Central Bank of India
d) Vijaya Bank
2. Who among the following has been named as captain of ICC ODI Team of the Year 2014?
a) Mahendra Singh Dhoni
b) Younis Khan
c) Adam Gilchrist
d) Angelo Mathews
3. Who among the following has been named as World's Most Powerful People as per Forbes 2014?
a) Vladimir Putin
b) Barack Obama
c) Xi Jinping
d) Pope Francis
4. India has been ranked........in world list for peer citations in research journals.
5. Which city has been recorded as the largest number of Internet users in India in 2014?
6. Sachin Tendulkar’s much-awaited autobiography.........was released recently.
a) Playing It Your Way
b) Playing It My Way
c) Playing It Us Way
d) Playing It All
7. Who among the following have been included in the newly re-constituted 18-member panel of Prime Minister’s Council on Climate Change?
a) R.K. Pachauri and Nitin Desai
b) R.K. Pachauri and Mark Ramprakash
c) Mark Ramprakash and Nitin Desai
d) R.K. Pachauri and Ganpat Vasava
8. Who among the following has been nominated for the LG ICC ODI Cricketer of the Year Award?
a) Quinton de Kock
b) AB de Villiers
c) Dale Steyn
d) Virat Kohli
9. Who among the following has bagged the ICC People’s choice award for the year 2014?
a) Sachin Tendulkar
b) M S Dhoni
c) Bhuvaneswar Kumar
d) Mohd. Shami
10. Which among the following bank became the first listed Indian company to have 75 per cent shareholding by Foreign Institutional Investors?
a) HDFC bank
b) Axis bank
c) ICICI bank
d) HSBC bank