1. India among five nations to build the world’s biggest...........on Hawaii Island.
2. According to Total jobs.com, Boston Consulting Group and The Network joint survey, India has secured............rank worldwide on the list of most desirable places to work.
3. According to the World Bank, the Indian economy will rise by ..........% in 2015-16.
4. One of the world's largest manufacturers of mobile phone...............is going to shut down its Chennai factory from next November?
5. According to Total jobs.com, Boston Consulting Group and The Network joint survey, which country has topped the list of most desirable places to work?
6. Who among the following was awarded with Waislitz Global Citizen Award 2014 for founding Humanure Power in Bihar that constructs community sanitation facilities in India’s rural area?
a) Anoop Jain
b) Swapnil Chaturvedi
c) Anoop Chaturvedi
d) Swapnil Jain
7. Which country is going to launch marine surveillance satellites HY-3 by 2019 to observe oil rigs, marine disasters and ships?
8. Recently World Habitat Day with the theme “Voices from Slums” was observed worldwide on........October that is first Monday of October as United Nations has chosen this day for celebration of World Habitat Day.
9. Recently a famous German author died. Name him.
a) Patrick Süskind
b) Thomas Mann
c) Ulrike Schweikert
d) Siegfried Lenz
10. Which IT Company has recently overtook digital marketing company Cadient Group of life sciences companies for around $30 million?