1. According to the International Monetary Fund, the Indian economy will rise by ..........% in 2014-15.
2. Recently “Internet.org summit” was held in which city where Mark Zuckerberg, founder of social networking site Facebook had also attended?
b) New Delhi
3. Who among the following have grabbed Nobel Prize in Chemistry for the year 2014 for their work on the optical microscope which can now look closely into the nano-world?
a) William E Moerner
b) Stefan W Hell
c) Eric Betzig
d) All the above
4. Hinduja group company Gulf Oil Lubricants India Ltd has inked a MoU with ...................for developing a dedicated line of products for tractors.
a) Hindustan Unilever limited
b) Dabur India Limited
c) Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
d) None of these
5. Central Government will soon sell LED bulbs to households at Rs........ against the market price of 400 rupees.
6. World Post Day was observed worldwide on..........October to create consciousness over the postal sector role in everyday lives.
7. Union Ministry of New and Renewable Energy will establish a Joint Venture company to undertake Wind Power Project, the first-ever offshore along the ........... Coast.
8. According to Railway Ministry data, Railways’ revenue earnings has raised by over.............percent during 1 April 2014 to 30 September 2014.
9. Recently a book titled “Worthy Fights: A Memoir of Leadership in War and Peace” was authored by whom among the following?
a) Leon Panetta and Jim Newton
b) Leon Newton and Jim Panetta
c) Leon Pakeshey and Jim Newton
d) Leon Panetta and Jim Pakeshey
10. Recently a veteran journalist who was the former chairman of Prasar Bharati Board died. Name him.
a) Manoj Vittal Kamath
b) Madhav Vittal Kamath
c) Mahesh Vittal Kamath
d) Mayank Vittal Kamath